It is Time to Quit Golf if
- Tuesday, May 31, 2005
It is time to quit golf if:
1. The club has named a pond in front of the green after you.
2. You can remember for a week the one good shot you had in the round.
3. The ball retriever is the most often used piece of equipment in your bag.
4. You and your group have rules for Mulligans.
5. You have more than the regulation 14 clubs in your bag including 3 putters.
6. You leave the pin in when you are on the fringe 8 feet from the pin in the hope it will stop your ball.
7. You have the thought you that if you hole out from 140 yards you can still make bogie.
8. The starter leaves a one hour gap after your tee off time.
9. When you call fore on a par three, and everyone runs to the green for safety.
10. You have had three putts and your group members tell you that you're still away.
Recently on Sports Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content