You know you're in an Australian Summer when....
- Thursday, June 02, 2005
1. The best parking space is determined by shade instead of distance.
2. Hot water comes out of both taps.
3. You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.
4. The temperature drops below 35c and you feel a little chilly.
5. You discover that in February it only takes two fingers to steer your car.
6. You discover that you can get sunburnt through your car window.
7. You develop a fear of metal car door handles.
8. You break a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30am.
9. Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"
10. You realise that asphalt has a liquid state.
11. While walking back barefoot to your car from the beach, you do a tightrope act on the white lines in the carpark.
12. You catch a cold from having the aircon full blast while you sleep during the night.
13. You pray that your train will have air-conditioning, and if it doesn't, waiting an extra 15 minutes for one is worth it.
Recently on Travel Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content