Things You May Hear Just Before Unemployment.....
- Saturday, March 06, 2004
* I don't know what we'll do without you, but we are certainly going to try!
* We told everyone you are leaving because of illness. The truth is, I'm sick of you.
* Its not that you aren't a responsible worker. In fact, you've been responsible for more disasters than any one else in the place.
* Today I'm going to mix business and pleasure. You're fired!
* I've got good news for you. You won't have to worry about being late for work 'ever again'.
* Tell me - how long have you been with us not counting tomorrow?
Recently on Work Jokes
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content