Pharaoh's will hardens.
God does not compromise. Moses asks Pharaoh to let the nation of Israel go into the wilderness to worship God. Pharaoh refuses but says the men can go. But those are not God's instructions.
Pharaoh pays the price. But, while God does not compromise, He does forgive. With the hand of judgment on him, Pharaoh begs God for forgiveness. God withdraws the judgment.
Have you compromised in your walk with God? He will not accept it. But He will forgive and restore you if you ask Him.
· Offer this psalm of praise to the God who is too holy to accept compromise:
The Lord is righteous in all His ways,
Gracious in all His works.
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.
He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him;
He also will hear their cry and save them
· As you contemplate the glory, majesty, and holiness of God, pray this passage of confession to Him:
Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord;
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive
To the voice of my supplications.
If You, Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
But there is forgiveness with You,
That You may be feared
· Now pray this confession to the Lord:
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord
· As you confess any sins that the Holy Spirit brings to your mind, voice your affirmation of God's Word:
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous,
And shout for joy all you upright in heart
· As you make your requests known to the Lord, pray for:
· greater insight into Scripture,
· the hungry around the world,
· today's activities.
· Offer this prayer of worship to the Lord:
The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me-
A prayer to the God of my life