Teachings of Jesus
Bible Trivia Questions
1. "_____, and it shall be given you; _____, and ye shall find; _____, and it shall be opened unto you..." (Matthew 7:7).
2. "Be ye therefore _____, even as your Father which is in heaven is _____" (Matthew 5:48).
3. In Jesus` parable of the shepherd of the sheep, the sheep follow him because they know the shepherd's...
4. Who did Jesus say loved public `greetings` and `uppermost seats`?
5. What did Jesus tell his disciples not to tell anyone about until after his resurrection?
6. Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my _________."
7. According to Jesus, who did the Pharisees build tombs for?
8. In the day when Jesus shall separate the sheep from the goats, what will the king say to those on his right hand?
9. Who are they that come in sheep's clothing, but are inwardly ravening wolves?
10. How many masters can a man serve?
11. "Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin," said Jesus, encouraging his listeners not to worry about...
12. Jesus said, `There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down,` referring to Jerusalem's...
13. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, _______ them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19).
14. "The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain _____, which made a _____ for his son, and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the _____: and they would not come."
15. What woman did Jesus say would be remembered for her act of kindness towards him?
16. What precious jewel is mentioned by Jesus in a parable about the kingdom of heaven?
17. "Neither do they reap, nor gather into barns." Who are the `they` that Jesus was referring to?
18. "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true _____, and _____ _____, whom thou hast sent" (John 17:3).
19. What did Jesus tell Nicodemus not to marvel at?
20. What should a disciple of Christ do when someone takes away his or her goods?
Bible Trivia Answers
1. Ask, seek, knock Matthew 7:7
2. Perfect, perfect Matthew 5:48
3. Voice, John 10:4
4. Pharisees, Luke 11:43
5. His transfiguration, Matthew 17:1-9
6. Commandments, John 14:15
7. The prophets, Matthew 23:29
8. "Come, inherit the kingdom" Matthew 25:34
9. False prophets, Matthew 7:15
10. One, Matthew 6:24
11. Clothing, Matthew 6:28
12. Temple, Matthew 24:1-2
13. Baptizing, Matthew 28:19
14. King, wedding, wedding Matthew 22:2-3
15. Mary of Bethany, Mark 14:9
16. Pearls, Matthew 13:45
17. Birds of the air, Matthew 6:26
18. God, Jesus Christ John 17:3
19. That he must be born again, John 3:7
20. Ask not for them back, Luke 6:30
Answer more multiple-choice questions about the Teachings of Jesus on Christianity.com
Photo credit: Wikipedia/Public Domain