One Sentence Prayers for the Evening
Use these one-sentence prayers to end your day with thanksgiving and joy for God's love and mercy.
1. "O Lord our God, forgive me wherein I have sinned today in word, deed, and thought; and grant me peaceful sleep, amen."
2. "Grant me a good night's sleep tonight, God, so that I can awake refreshed and ready to begin another day loving you."
3. "For God’s not given me a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, and of power, and a sound mind, to live each day and glorify his name." (2 Timothy 1:7)
4. "In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." (Psalm 4:8)
5. "Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!" (Psalm 107:1)
Read more Evening Prayers for Peaceful Rest
Photo credit: Getty/Motortion