Wisdom on Investing
- 2017 12 Dec
“Give a portion to seven, or even to eight, for you know not what disaster may happen on earth.”
“Steady plodding brings prosperity; hasty speculation brings poverty.”
- Start early, even if it’s a small amount.
- Stay consistent. Every paycheck, every month…
- Diversify – don’t get caught in the “get rich quickly” mindset.
- If you can’t afford to lose the money, don’t invest. So calculate the risk.
- Make sure your regular living expenses are covered before you invest.
- Invest with Kingdom in mind! Not just for selfish ambition.
- Always remember, it’s all God’s anyways! So keep an open hand instead of a closed fist when it comes to those investment funds.
Today's tip brought to you by Mvelopes and Money4Life Coaching.