Episode #2.5: On Bible Study
- Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- 2017 20 Apr
This week on our mini episode, we discuss Bible study -- how we do it, what resources we're using, how we reward ourselves in our quiet times, and even how we're struggling to study the Word consistently.
Join us on Facebook to share your feedback-- we look forward to hearing your thoughts on grace and graciousness!
Things mentioned in our conversation:
- The One Year Bible NLT from Tyndale
- That Sounds Fun Episode 33: Barnabas Piper with Annie F. Downs
- She Reads Truth and He Reads Truth -- John study
- “John: That You May Believe” commentary book from R. Kent Hughes
- The One Year Chronological Bible
- Crosswalk: The Devotional
- Nancy Guthrie’s book “The One Year Praying through the Bible for Your Kids” and her podcast “Help Me Teach the Bible with Nancy Guthrie”
- ESV Journaling Bible
Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or TuneIn, and be sure to leave us a review! These little things go a long way when it comes to helping new listeners find out about our conversations, and we’d love to hear what you think. Thanks for listening!