Episode #5.5: On Parenting in the Social Media Age
- Inside the Editors' Room Podcast
- 2017 5 Jun
In this week's mini episode, we hear more from author Jaquelle Crowe about being a teenager in today's technology age. The editors discuss parenting, social media, and boundaries and balance when it comes to social media and the Internet. Join us on https://www.facebook.com/crosswalkpodcast/ to share your own parenting tips when it comes to technology, or your own thoughts about how social media affects us all these days!
Things mentioned in our conversation:
- How to Protect Your Teen from the Dangers of Pornography
- 9 Ways to Parent Well in an Age of Technology
- Are You Giving Your Kids Too Much Screen Time?
- Instagram Worst Social Media App for Young People's Mental Health
- 3 Online Trends Parents Need to Warn Their Kids About
- 100 Things I’d Rather Hold Than My Phone by Rachel Dawson
Where to find us:
Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or TuneIn, and be sure to leave us a review! These little things go a long way when it comes to helping new listeners find out about our conversations, and we’d love to hear what you think. You can always find show notes and more at insidetheeditorsroom.com. Thanks for listening!