Episode #5.5: On Parenting in the Social Media Age
- Inside the Editors' Room Podcast
- 2017 5 Jun
Things mentioned in our conversation:
- How to Protect Your Teen from the Dangers of Pornography
- 9 Ways to Parent Well in an Age of Technology
- Are You Giving Your Kids Too Much Screen Time?
- Instagram Worst Social Media App for Young People's Mental Health
- 3 Online Trends Parents Need to Warn Their Kids About
- 100 Things I’d Rather Hold Than My Phone by Rachel Dawson
Where to find us:
Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or TuneIn, and be sure to leave us a review! These little things go a long way when it comes to helping new listeners find out about our conversations, and we’d love to hear what you think. You can always find show notes and more at insidetheeditorsroom.com. Thanks for listening!