Tips for Saving on Electricity
- Keep your refrigerator at 37°- 40° F and your freezer at 5°F.
- Set the washing machine temperature to cold or warm and the rinse temperature to cold. Hang your clothes to dry on the line.
- Lower the water heater temperature from 140°F to 120F°.
- Set your heat to 68° F. Make sure nothing blocks your vents. Close heating vents in unused rooms.
- Set your cooling to 78° F.
- Clean your light fixtures regularly.
- Put your computer to sleep or just turn it off if you are not going to be using it for a while
Today's tip brought to you by Mvelopes and Money4Life Coaching.