Read: Psalm 112
Key Verse: “Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.” - Psalm 112:5
Here are some reflection questions regarding generosity:
1) What is the biggest gift you have ever given someone?
2) Do you wait until you receive a gift before you are generous?
3) Who do you know that really needs your help?
4) How has God been generous with you?
5) How does fearing God relate to generosity?
6) Are there any situations that you have been stingy and need to correct?
Why is extravagant generosity a good idea?
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org