The Impending Great Tribulation
“For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” Matthew 24:21
General Omar Bradley said this about our generation:
· We know more about war than about peace.
· We know more about killing than about living.
· This is our 20th Century’s claim to progress – knowledge of science outstrips capacity for control.
· We have too many men of science, too few men of God.
· The world has achieved brilliance without wisdom, power without conscience.
· We are a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants.
I think he said a mouthful. Jesus said there’s coming a time like never before seen in history – the Great Tribulation – when all our progresses and advances will come down to one thing – Jesus Christ.
Where will you be on the day of Tribulation?
Where do you want to be?
Daybreak: Practicing the Presence of God
This devotional journal with daily applications was designed several years ago by Adrian Rogers. This leather-bound keepsake will be a treasured addition to start your day out right!
For more Adrian Rogers’ resources you may visit the Love Worth Finding bookstore at www.lwf.org.