Read: Galatians 5
You should be able to easily tell who is a Christian. It should stand out ad be obvious. The fruit of the Holy Spirit is listed in this passage. It is not a one-time display of these qualities but consistency. Have you seen someone come to know Jesus, be filled with the Holy Spirit and radically change? Have you seen someone who knows Jesus from an early age, walk in the power of the Holy Spirit and remain steady when other people are becoming very negative. Both examples glorify God!
- How often are you filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Which fruit would you like to bear more of this week?
- Why is there no law against the fruit of the Spirit?
- Do you stand out with these qualities and consistency?
- What needs to change so you can have more of the Holy Spirit?
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org