Truth Slowly but Surely Transformed my Thinking
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of the mind… (Romans 12:2).
Maybe you or someone you know is struggling right now with emotional pain, anger, anxiety or depression. When it comes to these issues, the numbers are staggering. One website cites that 40 million people in American suffer from anxiety. That doesn’t account for issues like anger and depression.
For years, guilt and shame were my nemeses. They had a stronghold on my life, until I discovered truth – truth…
- That my sins were forgiven – 1 John 1:12
- That I was alive in Christ – Colossians 2:13
- That Jesus Christ was alive in me – Colossians 1:27
- That I was a new creation – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- That God justified me in His sight and declared me righteous in Christ – Romans 5:1
- That God made me holy and perfect through the blood of Jesus – Hebrews 10:10, 14
- That God reconciled me to Himself – Romans 5:10, 11
- That God made me His heir through the New Covenant – Hebrews 8:10-12
- That God loves me – Romans 8:35-39
My guilt and shame didn’t disappear overnight, but when I started to understand all that Jesus had accomplished for me things began to change. Truth slowly but surely transformed my thinking.
There is no possible way to break free from all the emotional baggage we carry apart from the renewing of the mind.
Begin to commit the truths in the passages above to your heart and mind. Trust God to renew your mind and make these things real in your life. Daily, make an effort to turn your cares over to the God who loves you perfectly.
The Basic Gospel Journey begins and ends with Jesus! In between is the life-changing truth of the New Covenant – that we are no longer bound by rules and regulations, living under a cloud of fear and guilt. In Christ, we begin a new life of freedom, faith and rest. This CD will encourage you in your journey with Jesus Christ. Walking with him is an adventure of a lifetime, one filled with the riches of His grace and the fullness of His life.
So get your copy when you give today. And thank you for helping more men and women hear, believe, and live the Gospel!
*Physical CD available to U.S. and Canada addresses only.