Revive Us Again!
“Wilt thou not revive us again: that Thy people may rejoice in Thee?” - Psalm 85:6
What we need in America is a sweeping revival. They tell us that a nation’s decay occurs in nine cycles.
- People go from bondage to spiritual faith.
- From spiritual faith to courage.
- From courage to liberty.
- From liberty to abundance.
- From abundance to selfishness.
- From selfishness to complacency.
- From complacency to apathy.
- From apathy to dependence.
- From dependence back again to bondage.
This cycle is being revealed today in our nation’s current status. But I'm telling you, it is time some of us took our place and prayed for God to send a mighty revival and for our nation to return to Him. It’s not too late with God!
For more from Love Worth Finding and Pastor Adrian Rogers, please visit www.lwf.org.
You can also listen to Adrian Rogers at OnePlace.com.
Daybreak: Practicing the Presence of God
This devotional journal with daily applications was designed several years ago by Adrian Rogers. This leather-bound keepsake will be a treasured addition to start your day out right!
For more Adrian Rogers resources you may visit the Love Worth Finding bookstore at www.lwf.org.