Love Worth Finding - January 8, 2018
Charting and Reaching Your Goals
“Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.” 1 Corinthians 9:24
Many years ago a Yale University study found that 3% of the students had written down specific goals. Twenty-two years later, a follow-up with those students revealed that the goal-writing 3% had achieved more than the other 97% put together. They were not drifters. They had goals in their life. Sociologists find that 95% of people never have any written goals, but of the 5% that do have written goals, 95% of that 5% have reached their goals.
Write down today some goals for yourself in the coming year. We are body, soul, and spirit, so make 3 divisions: On one page write “Spiritual Goals.” On the second write “Physical Goals.” And on the third write “Personal Goals.” Do you have a goal? Do you have a vision? Be one of the 5%, not the 95%.
For more from Love Worth Finding and Pastor Adrian Rogers, please visit www.lwf.org.
You can also listen to Adrian Rogers at OnePlace.com.
Daybreak: Practicing the Presence of God
This devotional journal with daily applications was designed several years ago by Adrian Rogers. This leather-bound keepsake will be a treasured addition to start your day out right!
For more Adrian Rogers resources you may visit the Love Worth Finding bookstore at www.lwf.org.