Do you have cancer? Or have a friend who does?
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
What if you had an appointment with the doctor and found out that you had cancer? Maybe you have heard this news or heard it on behalf of a loved one. I want to tell you some things cancer cannot do.
· Cancer cannot shatter hope.
· Cancer cannot corrode faith.
· Cancer cannot eat away peace.
· Cancer cannot place a limit on eternal life.
· Cancer cannot quench the Spirit of God
· Cancer cannot lessen the power of the resurrection.
That’s how limited cancer is. Is there someone in your life who is suffering from cancer? Give them the Good News that you’ve read today. And pray that they will know the Savior.
For more from Love Worth Finding and Pastor Adrian Rogers, please visit www.lwf.org.
You can also listen to Adrian Rogers at OnePlace.com.