Power Point - November 17, 2005
- Sign Up for Email? Sign Up for Email Delivery?
- 2005 Nov 17
November 17, 2005
For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.
The world says of an unborn child, “The baby isn’t alive until it begins to breathe outside the womb. And isn’t it necessary at times to take life in the womb in order to save the mother’s life? What about those babies in the womb that have deformities or physical problems?”
The Bible talks specifically about the sanctity of life. A baby growing inside its mother’s body is a life of its own. So what should we say and do about this controversial issue?
- Know the Scriptures and answers in God’s Word concerning abortion and the moral issues of our day.
- Work and pray for a Constitutional amendment that will prohibit abortion completely. It’s never too late! Keep working and praying.
- Teach morality and the sacredness of life, sexuality, morality, and purity in your home and church.
- Help provide alternatives to those who are pregnant and contemplating abortion, and offer them compassion and love.
- Pray for mercy from God upon ourselves, our children, and our nation for allowing this sin to continue.
It’s not enough to stand up and pontificate against the evils of abortion. You and I must be willing to get involved in the battle and provide meaningful choices to those in needs. Support adoption over abortion, or encourage those mothers to keep their unborn babies and commit themselves to godly motherhood.
I’ve known several men and women who have participated in abortion, and have still found the grace and forgiveness of God through it all. No matter what you’ve experienced in your life, it’s never too late to turn back to the Lord and find healing in His hands. There’s no condemnation if you trust in Him. He can make you whole again.
HOW WILL YOU ANSWER THE WORLD WHEN IT THROWS ARGUMENTS AT YOU IN FAVOR OF ABORTION? DETERMINE TO STAND UP FOR THE SANCTITY OF LIFE.