The Authority of Christ over Circumstances
You may never have to feed 5,000 people like Jesus did in the story in Mark 6, but you may still experience seemingly impossible situations. Remember these seven keys as you trust in Christ to overcome the insurmountable circumstances in your life.
- Rest and prepare yourself for God's service.
- Make sure you have a compassionate attitude.
- Remember that God is interested in building His Kingdom through your situations.
- Live so that non-believers can see Jesus through for you.
- Always give thanks for what God has given you, so He can use you to bless others.
- Trust God during the impossible circumstances of life.
- Remember that He works through weak things to make miraculous things.
Weighed down by emotional strongholds, depression, anger, anxiety or others? In this new 5 CD compilation, Tony offers you a solution. You'll also get Tony's new book, Overcoming Addictive Behavior, as a thanks for your gift of any amount. You CAN embrace healing and find liberation. Request your CD series and brand new book with your gift of any amount.