· Expecting God to accomplish miracles through my five loaves and two fishes. He can use me.
· Rejecting the feeling of panic when things seem out of control. He is in control.
· Confidence in God's faithfulness to me in an uncertain world. He holds the future.
· Depending on the fact that God loves me, not on my ability to figure out how or why. He can be trusted.
· Thanking God for his gift of emotional health, not assuming it all stems from my ability to cope with stress. He provides.
"...I do believe; help me to overcome my unbelief" (Mark 9:24).
Writer of the Month: Mona Khauli from Lebanon. Instead of leaving her country to seek peace, she chose to stay at great risk. She testifies of God's miracles.
Copyright [C] 1995 Open Doors International. Used by permission.
To learn more about how you can serve the persecuted Church, visit OpenDoorsUSA.org.