To see a vintage advertisement is to get a brief peek into the past:
Wrisley – Father’s Day, Wrisley Spruce for Dad (1945)
Recognized Hatter –Father’s Day, Straw Hat (1946)
Studebaker–Car Craftsmanship, Father/Son Photo (1946)
US Steel –Father/Son Gardening Theme (1946)
Inter Woven Socks –Father’s Day (1951)
Anaconda Copper – Father & Son Workshop Art (1951)
Thermos Products –Father’s Day (1959)
Shulton Old Spice –Fathers Day Sailboats (1960)
A very Happy Father's Day to all the dads and grandpas!
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Jim Daly
Jim Daly is president of Focus on the Family and host of its National Radio Hall of Fame-honored daily broadcast, heard by more than 2.9 million listeners a week on more than 1,000 radio stations across the U.S. He is husband to Jean and father to Trent and Troy.
Recently by Jim Daly
- Teach Them Why They Died So That We Might Live 2013Friday, May 24, 2013
- Gabrielle Reece's Controversial ConvictionThursday, May 23, 2013
- Three Ways to Be a Radical ChristianWednesday, May 22, 2013
- Oklahoma SorrowTuesday, May 21, 2013
- 35 Steps to a Better Life 2013Monday, May 20, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content