- 2015 23 Mar
*Have you heard about the next planned "Survivor" show?*
* 6 Married men will be dropped on an island with 1 car and 4 kids each, for 6 weeks
* Each kid plays two sports and either takes music or dance classes.
* There is no access to fast food.
* Each man must take care of his 4 kids, keep his assigned house clean, correct all homework, complete science projects, cook, do laundry, etc.
* The men only have access to television when the kids are asleep and all chores are done. There is only one TV between them and there is no remote.
* The men must shave their legs and wear makeup daily, which they must apply themselves, either while driving or while making four lunches.
* They must attend weekly PTA meetings; clean up after their sick children at 3:00 a.m; make an Indian hut model with six toothpicks, a tortilla and one marker; and get a 4 year old to eat a serving of peas.
* The kids vote them off the island, based on performance.
* The last man wins only if he has enough energy to be intimate with his spouse at a moment's notice.
* If the last man does win, he can play the game over and over again for the next 18-25 years - eventually earning the right to be called "Mother".
*Thanks to Pastor Tim for this joke!*