I was interviewed over two days for this documentary. Alas, citing time limitations, the producers did not include the footage in the piece. I am anxious to see it however and review the "lab work" from Qazi Rahman. I talked with David Akinsanya for over 2 hours here in Grove City and then a couple of times afterwards by phone. I am supposed to receive a copy of the documentary soon. I will provide a review once I get it.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- Former Colleague Claims His Work Was Plagiarized by Mark Driscoll in Two BooksFriday, August 01, 2014
- Citizens' Front Man Zach Bolen Resigns From Mars Hill ChurchSunday, June 08, 2014
- Prominent Ex-gay Group Has Ties To Unification ChurchMonday, December 30, 2013
- Another Publisher Investigates Books By Mark DriscollMonday, December 30, 2013
- The Institute on the Constitution's God and Government Project: A Call to Abandon the First AmendmentSaturday, October 12, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content