I am presenting at a meeting of the Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays and Gays (PFOX) regarding schools safety and sexual orientation this weekend in Columbus, Ohio. We had planned to present this information at the PTA meeting at their exhibit hall. However, as has been widely reported the PTA chose to have PFLAG exhibit and denied PFOX attendance. Here are some notes from the field.
We held a press conference attended by about 20 people, including Ron Schlittler, Assistance Executive Director of the Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG). This morning, the Washington Times reported the differences between the two groups.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- Former Colleague Claims His Work Was Plagiarized by Mark Driscoll in Two BooksFriday, August 01, 2014
- Citizens' Front Man Zach Bolen Resigns From Mars Hill ChurchSunday, June 08, 2014
- Prominent Ex-gay Group Has Ties To Unification ChurchMonday, December 30, 2013
- Another Publisher Investigates Books By Mark DriscollMonday, December 30, 2013
- The Institute on the Constitution's God and Government Project: A Call to Abandon the First AmendmentSaturday, October 12, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content