Posted by Jim_Daly Aug 17, 2012
In East Los Angeles you’ll find a little boy with a big imagination. Only 9 years old, Caine Monroy spent his summer at his dad’s auto parts store with nothing much to do. So with the help of a little packing tape and a lot of creativity, he turned a back room full of empty boxes into a makeshift arcade.
There was only one problem.
For weeks and weeks, only one person stopped in to play. But that one person got an idea.
I hope you’ll watch the full story below:
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
- A Focus on the Family Friend Has Gone HomeTuesday, March 04, 2014
- Guest Post: Oscar Season Reminds Us That Entertainment Shapes UsMonday, March 03, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content