Posted by Jim_Daly Aug 17, 2012
In East Los Angeles you’ll find a little boy with a big imagination. Only 9 years old, Caine Monroy spent his summer at his dad’s auto parts store with nothing much to do. So with the help of a little packing tape and a lot of creativity, he turned a back room full of empty boxes into a makeshift arcade.
There was only one problem.
For weeks and weeks, only one person stopped in to play. But that one person got an idea.
I hope you’ll watch the full story below:
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Give the Gift of Family this ChristmasFriday, December 06, 2013
- 5 Things Christians Can Learn from AdoptionThursday, December 05, 2013
- VIDEO: Boys, BB Guns and ChristmasWednesday, December 04, 2013
- VIDEO: Troubled Boy Has a Dad-Sized Hole in His HeartTuesday, December 03, 2013
- One-Hundred Year-Old Wisdom About Living a Joyful LifeMonday, December 02, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content