Posted by Jim_Daly Aug 17, 2012
In East Los Angeles you’ll find a little boy with a big imagination. Only 9 years old, Caine Monroy spent his summer at his dad’s auto parts store with nothing much to do. So with the help of a little packing tape and a lot of creativity, he turned a back room full of empty boxes into a makeshift arcade.
There was only one problem.
For weeks and weeks, only one person stopped in to play. But that one person got an idea.
I hope you’ll watch the full story below:
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Jim Daly
Jim Daly is president of Focus on the Family and host of its National Radio Hall of Fame-honored daily broadcast, heard by more than 2.9 million listeners a week on more than 1,000 radio stations across the U.S. He is husband to Jean and father to Trent and Troy.
Recently by Jim Daly
- Teach Them Why They Died So That We Might Live 2013Friday, May 24, 2013
- Gabrielle Reece's Controversial ConvictionThursday, May 23, 2013
- Three Ways to Be a Radical ChristianWednesday, May 22, 2013
- Oklahoma SorrowTuesday, May 21, 2013
- 35 Steps to a Better Life 2013Monday, May 20, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content