Posted by Jim_Daly Aug 17, 2012
In East Los Angeles you’ll find a little boy with a big imagination. Only 9 years old, Caine Monroy spent his summer at his dad’s auto parts store with nothing much to do. So with the help of a little packing tape and a lot of creativity, he turned a back room full of empty boxes into a makeshift arcade.
There was only one problem.
For weeks and weeks, only one person stopped in to play. But that one person got an idea.
I hope you’ll watch the full story below:
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content