Posted by Jim_Daly Aug 17, 2012
In East Los Angeles you’ll find a little boy with a big imagination. Only 9 years old, Caine Monroy spent his summer at his dad’s auto parts store with nothing much to do. So with the help of a little packing tape and a lot of creativity, he turned a back room full of empty boxes into a makeshift arcade.
There was only one problem.
For weeks and weeks, only one person stopped in to play. But that one person got an idea.
I hope you’ll watch the full story below:
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You Hear What Happened in Denver Last Night?Thursday, April 17, 2014
- This is Not Why Jesus DiedWednesday, April 16, 2014
- WATCH: Elderly Couple Demonstrates Marital JoyTuesday, April 15, 2014
- WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Focus’ “Irreplaceable” MovieMonday, April 14, 2014
- Who’s the Better Christian?Friday, April 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content