President Bush has some interesting things to say about the Bible.
We'll follow up on Lisa MIller and her Newsweek article concerning what the Bible says about homosexuality. She added her voice to the debate and comes out, strangely, for biblical support of homosexuality. Dr. Albert Mohler responded with an article correcting her. Dr. Mohler and Miller were to be on The Laura Ingraham Show together but Miller said she did not want to deal with Mohler on this issue.
We'll talk briefly about the Gov. Rod Blagojevich issue.
If we have time, we'll discuss the Oxford Dictionary for Children and their removal of Christian references in the latest edition.
Visit callingfortruth.org to listen to the archived broadcast.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Paul Dean
- Auburn Announcer Giving Credit Where DueThursday, December 05, 2013
- You Have to Know Why You PrayWednesday, November 27, 2013
- Social Justice, the Circus, and Programming Away the GospelWednesday, November 20, 2013
- What about Churched Harry and Mary (and Discipleship)?Monday, November 18, 2013
- I Get Goosebumps When I Think of Government TransformationThursday, November 14, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content