President Bush has some interesting things to say about the Bible.
We'll follow up on Lisa MIller and her Newsweek article concerning what the Bible says about homosexuality. She added her voice to the debate and comes out, strangely, for biblical support of homosexuality. Dr. Albert Mohler responded with an article correcting her. Dr. Mohler and Miller were to be on The Laura Ingraham Show together but Miller said she did not want to deal with Mohler on this issue.
We'll talk briefly about the Gov. Rod Blagojevich issue.
If we have time, we'll discuss the Oxford Dictionary for Children and their removal of Christian references in the latest edition.
Visit callingfortruth.org to listen to the archived broadcast.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Paul Dean
Dr. Paul Dean is a pastor, cultural commentator, and author. He serves as a Regional Mentor with the International Association of Biblical Counselors, speaks at several conferences throughout the year, and provides training for ministers and churches on a regular basis. Paul resides in the Upstate of South Carolina with his wife and three children.
Recently by Paul Dean
- Created to Create Kingdom CultureFriday, May 17, 2013
- 3 Parents on a Birth Certificate and the gods of our CultureFriday, February 08, 2013
- Parents: Young People Leaving an Overprotective ChurchWednesday, January 23, 2013
- Loud Commercials and LibertyWednesday, December 26, 2012
- Do You Make God in Your Image?Friday, December 14, 2012
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content