Apparently Lowes doesn't mind offending Spanish speaking non-Christians. You get a Christmas tree if you speak Spanish and a Holiday tree if you speak English. I wonder if you need a Holiday lights to go on it or maybe Holiday ornaments too.
Thanks indirectly to Tammy Bruce for the pic and directly to Errol Phillips for sending it to me.
Feliz Navidad, amigos.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- Former Colleague Claims His Work Was Plagiarized by Mark Driscoll in Two BooksFriday, August 01, 2014
- Citizens' Front Man Zach Bolen Resigns From Mars Hill ChurchSunday, June 08, 2014
- Prominent Ex-gay Group Has Ties To Unification ChurchMonday, December 30, 2013
- Another Publisher Investigates Books By Mark DriscollMonday, December 30, 2013
- The Institute on the Constitution's God and Government Project: A Call to Abandon the First AmendmentSaturday, October 12, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content