Posted by Jim_Daly Sep 14, 2012
"The fascination we have with the newness of these things ... can be so undoing to our affection for Christ and our devotion to prayer and His word."
"Sit loose to this world's joy," cautioned Robert Murray McCheyne, a Scottish pastor who passed away in 1843 at the age of 29. "The time is short."
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content