Posted by Jim_Daly Sep 14, 2012
"The fascination we have with the newness of these things ... can be so undoing to our affection for Christ and our devotion to prayer and His word."
"Sit loose to this world's joy," cautioned Robert Murray McCheyne, a Scottish pastor who passed away in 1843 at the age of 29. "The time is short."
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- The Father Who Wished His Son Had Never Been BornTuesday, March 11, 2014
- Compromise Not Always the Best Answer to Marriage DisagreementsMonday, March 10, 2014
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content