1. Sarah is extremely good-looking.
Pro: People automatically attribute all kinds of winning and noble personal characteristics (intelligence, wisdom, maverickyness, etc.) to the exceptionally good-looking.
Con: It's too easy for the exceptionally good-looking to automatically attribute such qualities to themselves.
2. Sarah is highly intelligent.
Pro: Brains are good.
Con: Highly intelligent people who don't apply themselves to any sort of formal or deeply systematic education always think they're smarter than they are, and tend to lack humility.
3. Sarah seems extremely easy to offend.
Pro: Who isn't?
Con: Overly reactive + unceasing media attention = Not Good.
4. Some people might think that Sarah's resignation speech (and subsequent CNN interview) made her seem crazy.
Pro: Crazy is interesting.
Con: Right after "interesting," crazy becomes scary. Then sad. Then boring.
5. Odds are Sarah will get her own radio talk show.
Pro: She'll be great at it!
Con: She'll be great at it!
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by John Shore
- The Good Shepherd, Fences, and Other SheepSunday, April 29, 2012
- Stars of the Old TestamentWednesday, April 25, 2012
- The Burning of Resentments: A new faith tradition born?Monday, April 09, 2012
- "Grab the Feet of Jesus": A Sermon by Pastor BobSunday, April 08, 2012
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content