Kinda disturbing, this...
We sent a poll out via email this week to users regarding politics / voting preferences. Got over 1600 responses back within a couple days.
But the very first thing I noticed about this survey wasn’t about politics at all.
It’s about our demographics.
Crosswalk's public is old and getting older.
- Two-thirds of respondents don’t have kids at home.
- Only 1 in 10 are under age 36.
- 74% are 46 or older.
Where is the Christian audience (and influence) going to come from in the next 20 years?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Shawn McEvoy
- One American Evangelical Dad's 25 Rules of ChristmasThursday, December 05, 2013
- The Church Without _______Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Inoculated with Faith/Hope/LoveFriday, November 09, 2012
- My Day at the Beach That Wasn't Any Such ThingWednesday, October 03, 2012
- God in The Vow? Seek and Ye Shall FindFriday, February 17, 2012
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content