How does a guy know when he’s crossed from boyhood to manhood? Is it when he leaves home or when he’s old enough to drink, vote or die for his country? Homer and Paul teach us some important lessons about "The True Measure of Manhood"—one that’s a kingdom apart from "Men in the Muddle" mired in the conventional expressions of the alpha male, metrosexual and ubersexual.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Regis Nicoll
- The High Costs of Living TogetherSaturday, February 15, 2014
- How Is Your Spiritual Health?Saturday, January 11, 2014
- What the Trinity Says about God, and UsSaturday, December 14, 2013
- ALERT: The Walking Dead Are Among Us!Monday, November 25, 2013
- Have We Reached the End of Science?Saturday, November 16, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content