You can decide if it's the Star Wars canteen scene or the opening theme to a Super Friends cartoon, but a team's a team. A group of us evangelicals are launching a brand-new group effort today. First Things magazine launches the Evangel blog, featuring evangelical writers such as Joe Carter, Justin Taylor, and John Mark Reynolds. I'm glad to be a part.
The blog is set up to be a kind of casual back-and-forth, along the lines of National Review's "The Corner." We start off with a conversation about the old nailbiter of evangelical identity. And my first blog post is why I don't care about evangelical identity all that much.
This will be the place where I'll do the vast majority of my blogging (along with the more often micro-bursts over on Twitter), but I'll enjoy the banter with my friends over there often too. Check it out here.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Russell Moore
- What Martin Luther King Can Teach Us About PreachingTuesday, September 03, 2013
- What’s at Stake with Internet PornographyWednesday, July 24, 2013
- Racial Justice and the Godness of GodMonday, July 15, 2013
- How Should You Explain the Same-Sex Marriage Debate to Your Children?Monday, July 01, 2013
- How Should Same-Sex Marriage Change the Church’s Witness?Thursday, June 27, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content